An understanding of WordPress is required prior to coming on this WordPress course. If you’re new to WordPress we recommend you attend our Beginner WordPress course, WordPress Courses London. The Build a WordPress Website for your Business course is designed for those with a good working knowledge of WordPress but would like to advance those skills.
To attend this course you should have a good level of WordPress. This course assumes you know how to carry out content listed in the beginner course.
- Anyone wanting to create a WordPress website using a page builder
- Anyone wishing to gain advanced WordPress knowledge
- Anyone who maintains and updates WordPress websites that use a page builder such as visual composer, fusion builder, divi or similar.
- Anyone looking for a new career path or wishing to make an income through creating websites
- Anyone that has a WordPress website that uses a page builder such as visual composer, fusion builder, divi or similar.
In addition to creating a WordPress website, our WordPress training course will also help you to:
- Purchase a domain name
- Provide tips on buying a search engine optimised domain name
- Change DNS settings
- Create and set-up your website hosting
- Set up email addresses
The advanced WordPress course will teach a variety of techniques, including:
- Advanced WordPress theme
- Advanced techniques to creating the website you want
- Advanced menu bar customisation
- Customised 404 error page
- Widgets on certain pages
- Advanced photo galleries
- Create an optin box
- Integrating autoresponders and follow up messages
- Posting to a blog using email
- Scheduling posts
- Adding posts to an autoresponder
- Creating sales pages
- Recommended WordPress plugins
- Creating bespoke buy now buttons
- Creating PayPal buy now buttons
- Creating WordPress users
- Creating membership levels within a WordPress website
- Adding an online shop to your website
- WordPress website SEO
- Advanced website statistics using Google Analytics
- Backing up a WordPress website
- Restoring a WordPress website backup
- Moving a WordPress website to another domain
- Speeding up WordPress websites
- Get a WordPress site found by Google
- Page speed testing
You will also receive an introduction to Inbound Marketing to give you an understanding of how a website fits into the online business development strategy.